The One Week Around The World Pub Crawl (16-25 January 2021)
"What? The One Week Around The World Pub Crawl? That sounds completely bonkers!!"
Smiling Grape Adventure Tours is always looking at developing new tours for people who can only take short holidays or small amounts of time off work.
Here is a plan for our quick trip across the world:
Saturday 16 January 2021
- Customers arrive at Heathrow Airport for our flight to Tokyo!
Sunday 17 January 2021
- Early afternoon arrival in Tokyo.
- Today we check out the important three things of Japanese life: Samurai, Sumo and Sake!
- After our checking into our traditional Japanese hotel, we will enjoy a busy day as we head to Shinjuku which is infamous for its bright lights, red light district and Golden Gai: a motley collection of fantastical, ramshackle bars! The area has remained largely untouched since post-war days and now squeezes 200 bars into its six tiny alleys. Some can fit 30 punters through their doors, others can only fit five, and each one is akin to falling down a rabbit hole. Bar themes are rampant, and range from grass-covered walls, to troll toys and hospital gowns.
Monday 18 January 2021
- Another day of exploring one of the coolest cities on earth!
- We explore more of the izakayas (a type of Japanese pub) of Tokyo offer a more chilled out way to experience the city’s drinking culture - and the yakitori served alongside your beers will help keep you the right side of merry!
Tuesday 19 January 2021
- An action packed day as we experience some of the weirdest places in Tokyo! 🤩 Nothing in the world has prepared you for this...
- Evening flight to Sydney, Australia!
- We have a stop over en route in Brisbane for an awesome Aussie sparkling wine tasting breakfast.
- After arriving in Sydney we check into our favourite hotel based right bang in the middle of Darling Harbour and a short walk to some of the best bars in Sydney!
- The ultimate Sydney bar crawl starts with passion...
Thursday 21 January 2021
- We enjoy an early morning pub crawl before catching our afternoon flight to Hawaii.
Thursday 21 January 2021
- Early Morning arrival via the International Date Line arriving the same day!
- We have a perfect chance here to spend the next two days island hopping from Honolulu. Prepare for the onslaught of Mai Tai cocktails and shocking karaoke.
Saturday 23 January 2021
- Morning flight to San Fransisco.
- Afternoon arrival.
- Today we can chill out experiencing the epic craft breweries. San Fran is home to every type of bar and every breed of drinker!
- Evening flight to London.
Sunday 24 January 2021
- Early morning arrival at London Heathrow.
- Wow, we made it! We will enjoy a celebratory drink in Terminal Two.
Monday 25 January 2021
- Return to work to tell your friends and colleagues about your historic and heroic pub crawl adventure around the world…
Price Inclusive of:
- Accommodation according to the itinerary on a twin sharing basis
- Airport transfers
- Western and local guides
Price Exclusive of:
- All flights - we will give you a list of the flights to book which is all part of the experience! Flights currently priced at £800
- Tours and excursions
- Single supplement
Important Tour Information
We are offering a one of a kind tour with plenty of adventures along the way! We have suggested excursions at certain stops on the journey but we want our group tour to be as spontaneous as possible. We will be using social media throughout our travels across the world to get the best recommendations, tours and maybe a few challenges too...
Please check if you require visas for the countries that we are visiting.
Although this trip is described a 'Pub Crawl Tour' it doesn't mean that you have to drink alcohol every day of our journey.
On each stage of the trip we will recommend local tipples including soft drinks and alcohol free cocktails.
If you choose to drink you need to know your limits. The UK Chief Medical Officers' low risk guidelines suggests 14 units of alcohol a week for both men and women. This is equivalent to 6 pints of beer, 6 glasses of wine or 14 shots of spirits.
We also recommend that you should have at least two days a week completely clear of alcohol.
If for any reason you miss your onward flight, it is your responsibility at your expense to catch up with the group.
Smiling Grape Adventure Tours has a strict policy on behaviour. If for any reason you are violent on tour or unruly in any way then you will be kicked off the tour with no refund.
Guests will have to sign a document stating that they have understood our tour rules and regulations before the tour begins.
For your financial protection Smiling Grape Adventure Tours Ltd is a member of Trust My Travel and our membership number is TMT51510. All client money, whether by bank transfer or card payment is paid into an independently managed Trust Account held at Barclays Bank in the UK. This means in the unlikely event of our financial failure you will receive a refund for the services you have paid for. Money is not received by us until all suppliers have been paid and you have completed your trip. Trust My Travel is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Services Authority under the PSR 2009: No. 569641. For more information about how your payments are protected please visit www.trustmytravel.com for more information.